Some random, random musings from the mind of Mary:
*I have now worn holes in not one, but TWO pairs of Uggs. It's right where the big toe is and always on the left foot. Which has led me to the following observations: 1) I guess I wear Uggs WAY too often, 2) I must have some sort of freak, mutant bionic left toe that no steel wall or sheep fur shoe could ever stand up to, 3) hold up, Is my left foot bigger than my right one?? and is this a sign of some serious medical condition? and 4) Wearing Uggs kind of makes me feel like a Ewok, and I like it.
* I'm pretty sure peppermint tea with honey is the elixir of the elves. It would go right along with their four major food groups: candy, candy canes, candy CORN.....and syrup.
* Speaking of which, we took my wv logger dad for his first trip ever into New York City to see the Empire State Building. When we got on the elevator, I really wanted to push all the buttons and shout "Ooooh a Christmas Tree!!" But then I realized that probably wouldn't go over very well with homeland security. And the pat down they gave me was already enough.
* When we were in NYC, we went for dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co right in Times Square. While we were walking there, some guy saw my dad's WVU sweatshirt and shouted "Hey Morgantown." I guess it really is a small word after all....even in the biggest of cities.
* They are coming out with a new spin off of Boy Meets World called "Girl Meets World" where, get this, Corey & Topanga are the parents. Hold up. That should read....THE PARENTS!!!?!?! I mean, what the what?? What's next? Saved By the Bell: The Retirement Home years. I feel old.
* For the What's Next Tour, we are looking into renting a bus to be able to drive over night. This makes me want to learn how to play the guitar and find a tattooed roadie named Rowdy. Yea, Rowdy the roadie, that seems about right.
*We have a wedding tomorrow after a couple weeks off and I'm nervous. I don't think that feeling ever goes away.
* I'm not sure who is need of grooming more: me or Cooper. Right now it's looking like a tie. Although he definitely pulls off the permed look better than me or Debbie Gibson ever could!
Yea that's about it.
Happy (Random, Random) Friday y'all!
***Also, don't forget that today at midnight is the LAST chance to get your entries in (video or written) to be in our in studio audience for Showit LIVE!! Email your submissions to email@example.com & we'll be announcing the winners next week!