Mary Marantz thanks guys!!  Dec 8, 2008, 9:01am

Jamie Delaine The last two? WOW. You have a new google reader subscriber Justin + Mary. :)  Dec 6, 2008, 7:46pm

katie mcmenamin photography These are all great but I LOVE the last two. They're both so moody. Great processing too!!!  Dec 6, 2008, 5:43pm

Ayesha These are breathtaking! Great job guys... what a beautiful couple.  Dec 5, 2008, 12:15pm

Amy Martin these are purrrty! :)  Dec 3, 2008, 4:11pm

Lydia Wow, love the PP! Such a beautiful couple, and what awesome composition!  Dec 3, 2008, 1:22pm

Erica These are seriously awesome. Great work. She is BEAUTIFUL!!  Dec 3, 2008, 11:27am

Deyla Huss Photography Thanks so much for stopping by and Im so glad you did cuz I lost your link and now you are found!!! yeah! Beautiful images, Love the emotion put into these!! Hope Chicago isnt to cold right now!!!  Dec 3, 2008, 11:20am

Deidre Lynn Photography Ummmm FANTASTIC!!!!  Dec 3, 2008, 11:00am

Mary Marantz Thanks guys!! No seriously...THANK YOU!! we appreciate you so much! These comments make our WHOLE world!! :)  Dec 2, 2008, 11:48pm

Anna Wow, these are so beautiful! Love the ones behind the gate/fence especially!  Dec 2, 2008, 5:40pm

Carin The emotion and romance you captured is fabulous! GORGEOUS images!!!!!  Dec 2, 2008, 12:09pm

rachel brooke I was hooked after that amazing first shot!! These are awesome and the last one needs to be on a giant canvas!  Dec 1, 2008, 6:18pm

corey The feel of the images are grreat.. I really like the image with the wrought iron and the faces love it love it keep rockin!!  Dec 1, 2008, 10:32am

Robin Dini wowie wow wow wow! love the hottness on these...awesome job guys!  Nov 30, 2008, 11:41pm

Tara Love this set!  Nov 29, 2008, 1:49pm

Mike WOW, those are awesome!! Very nice stuff  Nov 28, 2008, 11:31am

Candace Prokopets These are fabulous. Beautiful! They are so romantic. I really love your style.  Nov 28, 2008, 10:54am

elizabeth I love the way they look at each other.. these are all amazing.. but that last shot is to die for  Nov 27, 2008, 3:30pm

Eileen Beautiful. That last one is just...cinematic. Really cool. Geez--are these guys models?!  Nov 26, 2008, 8:59pm

erin harvey so classic and stunning!  Nov 26, 2008, 8:40am

kim beautiful pictures and subjects!!  Nov 25, 2008, 10:57pm

Karen (Mikols) Bonar ooooooh...LOOOOOVE the first two and last two!  Nov 25, 2008, 10:43pm

Andi Walpurgis I love the shot of you looking down at them...the blue in their sweaters just POP...great job...love your work.....  Nov 25, 2008, 3:14pm

ohana photographers- david & kimi love love love love love that first image!!! wow! it's like out of a commercial or something! hope you have a blessed and awesome thanksgiving!!  Nov 25, 2008, 2:06pm

Adrienne There's such a beautiful intimacy and warmth to all of these! Love them!  Nov 25, 2008, 1:18pm

René Tate I wanna be like you when I grow up. :) Simply stunning. She's going to make a gorgeous bride.  Nov 25, 2008, 12:42pm

jeramy gorgeous! excellent job....  Nov 25, 2008, 11:54am

Christa Wow...just beautiful!  Nov 25, 2008, 10:27am

Sarah Thrilled is an understatement! Justin and Mary = so awesome!!! We had so much fun on the shoot and I am blown away by these photos!! Thank you!!  Nov 25, 2008, 10:14am

ericamay these are just gorgeous. i think i was holding my breath the whole time. beautiful couple...beautiful images! great job!! :)  Nov 25, 2008, 10:12am

Traci These are absolutely beautiful. . . .love the shot on the patio, it look like it was taken at a Newport mansion. Sara & John must be thrilled with the results, you guys are amazing!  Nov 25, 2008, 9:39am

Dennis Fantastic work guys...I love the shots through the iron work. I want to be like you when I grow up. "Will Ryan become a loser, slacker like Jim or will he join the Dwight Army of Champions?"  Nov 25, 2008, 8:33am

john waire that second photo rocks. little uncanny seeing this post since my wife's name is Sara....so I see Sarah & John...and have to do a double take. we're Office fans here as well. great session. love the last shot as well. cheers!  Nov 25, 2008, 7:52am

denise karis these are so beautiful! I love all of them!  Nov 25, 2008, 1:27am

val McCormick Photography LOVE the framing on the last one. These are such an awsome set. J&M ROCKS!!!  Nov 25, 2008, 12:28am

jenberry these look like scenes out of a movie. the last one rocks my world.  Nov 24, 2008, 11:39pm

Emily Mason Great job as usual! These are so beautiful!  Nov 24, 2008, 11:07pm