karen (Mikols) Bonar STUNNING flower broach! And I *heart* the colors of the bridesmaids dresses. :)  Oct 24, 2009, 8:10pm

Samantha Gale Hi guys, just grabbing some inspiration before I head out for a wedding. Another amazing shoot! Especially love the last shot of the first dance from behind!  Oct 9, 2009, 8:47pm

sarah Merlini-Clow Jessica, your pictures are stunning! you were such a beautiful bride.  Oct 4, 2009, 4:55pm

Mary Jane What great pictures. It was an awesome wedding. Had a great time.  Sep 30, 2009, 2:39pm

Joyce M. What beautiful pictures!!What a wonderful wedding! ..Thank you for sharing ..Always Best Wishes!  Sep 29, 2009, 5:24pm

Anita What a couple! What a wedding! This is just the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOGETHER>  Sep 27, 2009, 8:49pm

Robin Dini love the light during the ceremony. that dress shot is awesome too guys!  Sep 27, 2009, 6:52pm

Janet Kopek Beautiful pictures!  Sep 26, 2009, 11:51am

Michelle I absoultely love the picture of you and your dad in the car... also, how stunning are your eyes!  Sep 26, 2009, 11:19am

J&N @Susan: LOL! what an awesome comment!!  Sep 25, 2009, 11:14am

Susan Solo This wedding + your images makes me want to turn the word 'fabulous' into three separate words. As in Fab. U. Lous. Love all of it!  Sep 25, 2009, 11:08am

DEnnis and Joan Ogurick WOW!! The pictures are great. We are so looking forward to seeing the rest of them.  Sep 25, 2009, 7:04am

Jessica and Lu Justin and Mary, you guys rock! Thank you so much for perfectly capturing our day--we are so pleased, and so thankful that you were there. We absolutely LOVE these shots, and can't wait to see the rest of them!! :)  Sep 24, 2009, 10:41pm

mariella and luciano racco sr. what a couple! when you combine friendship and love, you've gotten yourself the recipe that lasts a life time.  Sep 24, 2009, 5:55pm

Ray Stunning bride is right! ;o) All the dock photos of the bridal party are great. I love the black & white photo of your view from the back of the church of Jessica & Lu kissing at the alter. And I also love the black and white photo of the old couple (two cute) and the last photo (so wonderful).  Sep 24, 2009, 3:52pm

Deyla Huss This is stunning! such a beautiful job capturing their essence! I also haveto say my most image is the adorable couple dancing!! It made me smile!  Sep 24, 2009, 2:05pm

Alison Kids and old people are my favorites at weddings, they are my focus when I second shoot. Beautiful wedding and photos. Not related, but I recieved my prize today, it is wonderful! Thank you both so much and look forwad to attending the workshop!  Sep 24, 2009, 8:57am

Daniel Stancil Simply stunning!!! Excellent work!!!  Sep 23, 2009, 11:20pm

Liz Ness Just had to pop in with a comment today. I love your site and work. You capture and share such wonderful stories and amazing beauty! So inspiring!  Sep 23, 2009, 11:16pm

paola Maina Jessica looks flawless and beautiful in EVERY shot! : )  Sep 23, 2009, 11:13pm

Erica Velasco Love the deets of this wedding!  Sep 23, 2009, 9:54pm

Jenny @ Weddingistas So beautiful!!  Sep 23, 2009, 9:15pm

Dennis Bullock These are so amazing guys!  Sep 23, 2009, 9:00pm

Cathy Crawley I cant even begin to tell you ho wuch I love that first shot of the flowers! I could look at it all day!  Sep 23, 2009, 7:13pm

Marissa Rodriguez That little old couple is adorable! And of course, wonderful photos! LOVE all of the black & whites!  Sep 23, 2009, 6:39pm

maggieb and they lived happily ever after... phenominal...one shot after the other... and I LOVE that last dreamy moment  Sep 23, 2009, 6:37pm