kat hanafin on a trip to nantucket recently with the man, we *probably* (read: definitely) had too much stuff. (it was mostly Fred's, I swear, he tends to overpack; squeaky toys, bones, etc.) The heaviest bag was a blue bag. As i opened my mouth to speak, to ask him if he could get the blue bag for me, he reached over and grabbed it and said "I'll get it." Then paused and looked at me, smiled and added "I'll always get the blue bag." A few times since then, when I needed him to help me with something, and he just does it - he'll say "it's the blue bag." yeah. it's so much more than just getting the blue bag, isn't it? love this post. xoxoxo  Jul 26, 2012, 6:44pm

Jenny I'm dying to know! Did you get to the earring in time??  Jul 26, 2012, 2:01pm

Amy Clifton Keely Ah, I just love this post. I swear, as much as I adore your work, I think your love posts are my favorites.  Jul 24, 2012, 8:19pm

Elizabeth and Ryan | Elizabeth Ryan Photography Ummm you two are amazing! ;) And we miss you! ;) That's all. ;)  Jul 24, 2012, 7:36pm

Faye Bernoulli I want to get married again so you guys could be our photographers. Love you both, and I love the way you love each other!  Jul 24, 2012, 5:15pm

Christy Tyler Love it. Sometimes it amazes me the things are men do without complaint or the need to acknowledgement (although I'm sure it is nice). What would we do without them?! You two are an inspiration. Have an amazing time at What If & say hi to Lauren for me! :)  Jul 24, 2012, 11:51am

caitlin elizabeth this is precious. justin, you are the best type of superhero - you're real.  Jul 24, 2012, 11:28am

Ciiku My heart tugged while I read this. True story.  Jul 24, 2012, 5:32am

Shannon Rosan Awwww :) It truly is the little things that matter most.  Jul 24, 2012, 2:19am

Ashley Awww! You guys are THE cutest couple ever! Please be my wedding photogs! I'm in love with you!! =)  Jul 23, 2012, 11:19pm

rich justin - superhero extraordinaire!  Jul 23, 2012, 4:11pm

Susan Evans Oh Mary, this made me cry. Justin has got to be the sweetest guy ever. That wink thing - that's just the best. And good for you for noticing and appreciating.  Jul 23, 2012, 3:35pm

sharon elizabeth gah.. i cried.... this post melted my heart... it IS the small things.... love yall!  Jul 23, 2012, 2:03pm

ashley barnett I adore this post. And I adore the way you two love, even when it's not pretty, even when things aren't unicorns and rainbows. Because that's when we need to feel loved the most :) Have a great time in Portland!! (Watch some portlandia episodes when you get back!)  Jul 23, 2012, 1:01pm

Kandise Love you two. <3  Jul 23, 2012, 12:53pm

Kayley Hoddick I hope you enjoy my new home of Portland, OR!! The conference looks awesome! If you guys need anything let me know. xoxox  Jul 23, 2012, 12:51pm

Jessie Emeric what an awesome way to start the week! xoxo  Jul 23, 2012, 12:35pm

Tori this almost made me cry. so, so sweet. and such a good, true, precious reminder of what's important.  Jul 23, 2012, 12:34pm

KTUN I love you two. Your love makes me so happy!  Jul 23, 2012, 12:19pm

KTUN I love you two. Your love makes me so happy!  Jul 23, 2012, 12:19pm

Isaac Stott I love this so much! I love how you two have always cherished the "little things" and remind us all to do the same. Have an awesome week at What If!  Jul 23, 2012, 12:18pm

Amanda Truth So, so sweet. You guys are wonderful together,  Jul 23, 2012, 12:14pm

Stephanie Stewart Awww! And this is why I love the two of you so much! Thank you for sharing real moments from your life. The little things truly are the big things. Love that tie, Justin!  Jul 23, 2012, 12:13pm

Emilia Jane Awwww LOVE!  Jul 23, 2012, 12:12pm