Tricia What beautiful photos of the beautiful day!!! The dresses, suits, and decorations came out perfectly!  Jul 25, 2012, 11:39am

Katie Allen These are amazing!!! Love the unique feel, and of course all the beautiful pictures of the amazing bride and groom, and friends and family. Thanks so much for sharing!!  Jul 24, 2012, 10:13pm

Emily K Why can't you guys live closer to Fargo ND?? Stunning work! Love this wedding!! :)  Jul 21, 2012, 3:48pm

Stacey Absolutely stunning! What gourgeous photos. Congratulations!  Jul 20, 2012, 10:56pm

DC Wedding Photographer Crazy awesome pics!  Jul 20, 2012, 6:23pm

Stephanie Stewart Perfection! Love everything about this wedding!  Jul 20, 2012, 5:01pm

Ryan LOVE the shot of the guys with their different ties!! Especially love the polka-dot one - nice feature!! Beautiful wedding!!  Jul 20, 2012, 10:57am

The Reiss' Beautiful pictures! Jaime you are gorgeous and Dan you're pretty cute too. These pics did a great job of capturing all those little details. Can't wait to see more!  Jul 19, 2012, 10:17pm

Kristin Hall Ah! So beautiful I can't take it! Jaime you are stunning.. that handsome husband of yours is one lucky guy. Absolutely gorgeous pictures J&M. Newtown girls just make the prettiest brides :)  Jul 19, 2012, 9:35pm

Jared Rey - Dallas Wedding Photographer What an amazingly beautiful place to have a wedding. I am in awe! Loved all the details.  Jul 19, 2012, 3:51pm

Jen Gorgeous! Incredible wedding, beautiful couple, amazing pictures!  Jul 19, 2012, 3:13pm

Fionnuala Beautiful - love the one of the tent at the end! Really nice writing as well. Beautiful touches. Congratulations!  Jul 19, 2012, 1:18pm

Yondel Simply stunning. Congrats to the both of you!  Jul 19, 2012, 1:14pm

Jaime Justin and Mary: You did such an incredible job capturing the overall feeling of the evening along with all of the emotions that Dan and I, our families, and friends all experienced. Thank you!!  Jul 19, 2012, 1:12pm

athena Love love LOVE!! I am obsessed with the fram of them in the open grass, with the blazing sunset-lit tree. Such emotion - such love. So. Much. Happiness.  Jul 19, 2012, 11:35am

Dorothy Prokop The day was spectacular in every way .the pictures reflect that.  Jul 19, 2012, 10:31am

Terry Caruso Beautiful photography capturing the beauty and essence of their special day! Those of us who were there to celebrate Jaime and Dan will get to relive it whenever we see these pictures!  Jul 19, 2012, 10:06am

Jessica Stamos These pictures not only capture Jaime and Dan's love, but caused an overwhelming flood of emotion for me, which means that you, Justin and Mary, did a perfect job. Jaime and Dan, I am so in love with you two.  Jul 18, 2012, 6:52pm

Julie Stamos So beautiful!!! The black and white picture of the bride and groom smooching in front of the Branford House definitely my favorite. Can't wait to see more.  Jul 18, 2012, 6:35pm

Kali Stamos Awesome pictures. Literally cried while looking at these. Such a fabulous and memorable night!  Jul 18, 2012, 5:52pm

Ann Prokop Beautiful photographs of a beautiful bride, gorgeous groom, and wonderful wedding! THANKS!  Jul 18, 2012, 3:12pm

Laura Gordon I love this wedding! So fabulous :)  Jul 18, 2012, 2:29pm

Tina dela Rosa Absolutely stunning!  Jul 18, 2012, 2:28pm

Kathy Bussolari They are so beautiful and make me realize how much I missed by being part of the crowd. I call it the "Party of the Century" and can't wait to see the rest.  Jul 18, 2012, 2:18pm

Patience It's always so cool to see new weddings get posted on your blog! You guys have such a talent for making each one so individual while still maintaining your distinct voice. This wedding turned out so great!!!  Jul 18, 2012, 12:59pm

rich always such great, beautiful work going on here - loved looking through these!  Jul 18, 2012, 12:08pm

Katie Jane So funny - I thought I saw you guys that day. I actually photographed a wedding at the Branford House the day after this one, and we were rehearsing a little ways away from the house. My bride and I snuck around to watch this ceremony from afar after our rehearsal for the next day was over, and I thought it was you two who were shooting. These are so gorgeous! As usual!  Jul 18, 2012, 11:59am

Emilia Jane Stunning work.  Jul 18, 2012, 11:58am

Jennifer Bacchiocchi So lovely! I just love the Branford House! And love all of the subtle nautical touches and the mix of dresses and ties.  Jul 18, 2012, 11:52am

Alicia Candelora This is just beautiful!  Jul 18, 2012, 11:29am