Brooke This looks like fun! We definitely need you to come out to Volorado. I will host! :)  Jul 31, 2012, 2:47am

Tiffany Deming Love to see you guys keeping it fresh and offering new things every year! Great to see your success...you're an inspiration to us! oxo P.S. Ummm...if your 'Follow Your Heart' sign ever goes missing, you may or may not want to check our house first! ;)  Jul 16, 2012, 7:56pm

rich wow - the images coming out of the workshop look beautiful! totally jealous of the attendees!  Jul 16, 2012, 2:46pm

joan solitario any plans for southern california J&M Lighting Intensive? :D  Jul 14, 2012, 2:53pm

Meredith Sledge WOAH!! That SOOC shot is amazing!!!!!!!  Jul 14, 2012, 1:12pm

Kim Lee Justin and Mary, thank you for being so generous with your time, patience, wisdom, and encouragement. I've already implemented some of the new techniques I learned from the workshop in my photo shoot today. Mary, I appreciated your critique of my pictures during the workshop and now have that "protractor" concept of degrees in my mind when analyzing light and the angles to the subject. Justin, I will never forget your analogy with the paper bag. Gives new meaning to the phrase, "She would look good in anything, even a paper bag." :-) Thank you for challenging us to grow as photographers as well individuals who are intentional and responsible with how we represent our businesses. Blessing on you both! :-) Come back to Richmond any time. :-)  Jul 14, 2012, 1:02am

Tiffany Bolk Still waiting for that Minneapolis "Lighting Intensive"! ;)  Jul 13, 2012, 2:19pm

Jessica Fike Still voting you add more cities! Pittsburgh would be grand, but I'd also be up for somewhere near Morgantown, WV. I'd totally host you, but my apartment is small. HOWEVER, my parents have plenty of room in their house...an hour south of Pittsburgh. You guys rock!  Jul 13, 2012, 10:09am

Jen Jar OMG! So sad that I couldn't make this! You guys are such amazing and wonderful teachers and mentors...I hope to see you sometime soon :)  Jul 13, 2012, 12:10am

sharon elizabeth hearts and hugs all around!!! =)  Jul 12, 2012, 10:14pm

Amanda Truth Justin and Mary!!!! First of all, Mary I adore that photo of you and I, it's wonderful! Second, you guys continue to rock my world always. The way you give your knowledge so freely in order to help others, it is so inspiring and so wonderful! Can't wait to see you again in New Haven :)  Jul 12, 2012, 9:54pm

Jessica Thank You Mary & Justin!!! What a fantastic workshop and I SO enjoyed meeting you guys and all the ladies :) And thanks for catching that goofy look of mine holding the camera in the air lol!  Jul 12, 2012, 9:39pm

Stephanie Stewart Gorgeous!!! Such a great pair of teachers!!!  Jul 12, 2012, 7:12pm

Sarah Goodwin Absolute fabulousness. The dynamic duo never ceases to amaze me. You showed us a different perspective to lighting gear and the basic necessities to get it going, all while taking the mystery and hairy scary thoughts out of it. Now, I just wonder how I can have a personal modeling light follow me around 24/7 so I'm always ready for my closeup? Love you guys bunches xoxo  Jul 12, 2012, 7:09pm

ashley barnett SO amazing!!!!! :) I was so excited to be a part of this!!! Thank you for being so giving of your time and energy....this was the most helpful workshop I've ever attended! Here's to facing our fears!  Jul 12, 2012, 6:52pm

Faye Bernoulli Light Whisperers FTW!  Jul 12, 2012, 6:48pm

Tori well, Laura pretty much worded it perfectly down there! i feel like i gained SO much confidence and knowledge - all the while having FUN! somewhere in that handful of hours i went from feeling like flash is just a necessary evil for receptions, to realizing how much of creative outlet & asset it really is for TONS of situations! so, again, thank you, thank you! you guys are just so awesome, and so much fun. :)  Jul 12, 2012, 5:46pm

Laura Gordon I seriously can't thank you guys enough! I could say it a million times! You really don't know how much I hated flash before yesterday. You have opened my eyes to a whole new world!!! I haves gained such an extraordinary amount of knowledge in such a short length of time. I am bursting with all that I learned! The first thing I did when I woke up today was order what I needed for the 1 light setup. I am SO excited to start shooting my weddings WITH a better knowledge of external lighting. I am feeling so much more confident! I know I still have a LONG way to go but you've provided the tools to start me off in the right direction! And the fact that you really helped us one on one until we got it right was so beneficial. It's easy watching a pro do it and take notes on it- but actually stepping in and doing it yourself is a whole 'nother story! So thank you times a million for EVERYTHING! I LOVE you guys :)  Jul 12, 2012, 5:36pm

Graham I like to dance...what can I say!!! :)  Jul 12, 2012, 5:30pm