Fed Total understand where your coming from Justin. Just add 4 more girls in the house, now that is crazy. I got to get out any chance I get, but I love them.  Jul 15, 2012, 3:17pm

Kristin LOVE....it is so true  Jul 10, 2012, 10:54am

caitlin elizabeth ohhhhhhh i adore this - it's so much more playful :) i imagine you both to be a mesmerizing combination of wit and playfulness. just sayin.  Jul 10, 2012, 7:43am

Jennifer Bacchiocchi John and I laugh that the women at the weddings always think it's so cool that we're married, and the guys are like, "dude". LOL  Jul 9, 2012, 11:28pm

Elizabeth & Ryan | Elizabeth Ryan Photography LOVE THIS!!!!!! :)  Jul 9, 2012, 7:30pm

Emilia Jane Too cute!!  Jul 9, 2012, 3:47pm

sharon elizabeth i am laughing... out loud.  Jul 9, 2012, 2:11pm

Deb Perry Add nose twitches to those eye blinks and you've got us (Grant and me) down to a T. I just read your post to him, and he totally agreed "It's Always Worth it!" ;)  Jul 9, 2012, 1:51pm

aaron tokarz i hate/love that every time i read a personal post from you two, i get choked up.  Jul 9, 2012, 1:35pm

Rici oh, you two! You just made me smile, like big times! Grazie!! Have a goooood week!  Jul 9, 2012, 1:31pm

ashley barnett HAH! I was like oh look how handsome Justin looks! Then I scrolled down and busted out laughing.  Jul 9, 2012, 1:16pm

Tricia Its not every day you get attacked by a possibly haunted curtain! I'd also prefer to be blinked at than yelled at. Too funny and cute! Hope you're enjoying your road trip!  Jul 9, 2012, 1:01pm

Deborah Zoe bwahahha. Don't say haunted... I'm on a Ghost Adventures kick right now and think anything is the fault of a Ghost :-P :-P  Jul 9, 2012, 12:23pm

Isaac Stott I seriously just love you two! Thanks for sharing your love story with the rest of us.  Jul 9, 2012, 12:21pm

Kristen Wheeler lol. this totally made my day! You two are such an inspiration!  Jul 9, 2012, 12:20pm

Jackie Heeeee-larious. And touching. And great light! :)  Jul 9, 2012, 12:19pm

anouschka sounds all too familiar :)  Jul 9, 2012, 12:19pm

Lexi hahaha! the picture of Justin getting attacked by the curtain is hilarious! Loved this post. :)  Jul 9, 2012, 12:18pm

molly i. love. this. post. oh my goodness. 1. i love your heartfelt honesty, transparency, and LOVE for each other and your craft. 2. those pictures are hilarious! happy monday!!  Jul 9, 2012, 12:17pm