Alyssa Nicole What a beautiful boy. Seeing this post makes me have mixed emotions. I'm happy for you guys and I'm glad you get to enjoy the love of such a wonderful dog. But my heart breaks at the same time...I had to put down my 14 year old Golden yesterday, and there's a hole in my heart. :( Hug your puppy extra tight for me, and may you enjoy him for many, many years to come.  Jun 26, 2012, 3:59am

Shannon Rosan So unbelievable adorable :) Happy Birthday Cooper!  Jun 26, 2012, 12:50am

Michael your dog is beautiful, they really make people so happy!  Jun 24, 2012, 11:00pm

Faye Bernoulli Cooper with a hat made me think of this (at 1:43): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnUaUXZrYb0 heheheh :)  Jun 23, 2012, 6:17am

Sydni Jackson this is so cute! i love that you celebrate your dog's birthday :)  Jun 21, 2012, 4:54pm

Stephanie Stewart Happy (belated) Birthday, Cooper! You are too adorable!  Jun 21, 2012, 11:01am

wendy my golden turned 7 yesterday too! happy birthday cooper!  Jun 21, 2012, 10:36am

rich happy birthday cooper! smile for the camera!  Jun 20, 2012, 11:19pm

Christa Haha love that tongue out :) Happy Birthday Cooper with extra tail wags from Boone.  Jun 20, 2012, 5:17pm

Tira J Happy Birthday Cooper! You are such a special pup! Oh, and there is a Golden Retriever Weekly! http://www.grweekly.com/ I couldn't resist! xoxo  Jun 20, 2012, 4:05pm

cami That is the sentiments I have for our golden retriever, Chica. LOVE that breed with my whole heart. Happy Birthday Cooper. If you lived closer, we'd have a playdate for sure!  Jun 20, 2012, 2:35pm

Brandi Happy Birthday Cooper from your friend Jonah up here in Maine!  Jun 20, 2012, 2:16pm

ashley barnett Happy Bday Coop-man! It's your day, live it up! (But be nice to mom and dad too) ;)  Jun 20, 2012, 1:25pm

Jessica LOVE it! Happy birthday Cooper! :)  Jun 20, 2012, 1:11pm

Susan Evans Happy Birthday Cooper!!! You're lookin' good, buddy!  Jun 20, 2012, 12:22pm

KTUN Happy Birthday Cooper!!! He's one of the main reasons I love Goldens now ;)  Jun 20, 2012, 12:13pm

Tricia, Josh & Goonie Love! Happy Birthday, Cooper!  Jun 20, 2012, 11:55am

Jennifer Bacchiocchi Happy birthday, Cooper! I read this with a huge grin on my face. You just described life with a golden retriever perfectly, golden tumbleweeds and all! (AND, just wait until you add kids to that portrait! We recommend that you have the post session margaritas pre-mixed.)  Jun 20, 2012, 11:53am

anouschka Life with furbabes is just the best :) Happy birthday Cooper!  Jun 20, 2012, 11:53am

Meredith, Michael, and Orvis We're sending Cooper lots of birthday love (and hugs!) from Maine!  Jun 20, 2012, 11:53am

Elizabeth Happy Birthday sweetie...love, love, love this post!! He is a cutie!! :-)  Jun 20, 2012, 11:45am