Rianns These images are awesome...I am loving it :)  Mar 20, 2014, 5:35am

Anna Grace These are absolutely gorgeous photos. Amazing.  Jul 9, 2012, 12:10pm

Allison Andres I have fallen SO behind on your blog. so this seems like a very late comment but my goodness I am obsessed with the photo of her in front of that sage green wall. So soft and romantic!!  Jun 18, 2012, 4:35pm

Kristie Warner The pictures are wonderful, and it makes me smile to think of how beautiful it was to be a part of this beautiful and spectacular wedding!!! Words and pictures cannot describe, but they are pretty close! Love to jayme and brandon  Jun 14, 2012, 10:15pm

Jodie Got the name wrong, but thinking of the right church, its a gorgeous church my big sis got married there. Looked like a lovely couple and a great day.  Jun 14, 2012, 2:57pm

LORAIN Such a beautiful wedding!!!Jayme was gorgeous-this was a fun wedding. I can't pick a favorite picture they are all wonderful.  Jun 13, 2012, 2:20pm

Melanie Kearns Absolutely beautiful! Photos are exquisite.  Jun 13, 2012, 12:36pm

Janet Sheridan Beautiful, Beautiful pictures! Everyone of them is OUTSTANDING! Y'all should be Very Happy!!! I know your Momma has tears in her eyes looking at them! Fantastic Memories! Many Blessing to you both, Jayme and Brandon!  Jun 13, 2012, 9:23am

Crystal Jones Beautiful pictures!! The wedding was the prettiest i have ever been too, it could of been on the show four weddings :)  Jun 13, 2012, 9:08am

Deanna Smith The whole wedding experience was exceptional and the pics capture that so well. True elegance that included warmth and fun for all.  Jun 12, 2012, 12:52pm

Priscilla Ah! Love it! You guys killed it again! I have such a sweet spot for those b&w images. LOVEEE  Jun 12, 2012, 12:40pm

maggieb I love how the lush green imagery is carried throughout! The couples image walking together on green grass under green trees is just lovely.  Jun 12, 2012, 12:26pm

Cherry Hardister Love, love, love the pictures. Jayme's gown is gorgeous and so was Jayme. The wedding looks like something straight out of the Bridal Magazines.  Jun 12, 2012, 11:30am

Greg Shy Some of the most stunning photography for a wedding. The bride was absolutely beautiful.  Jun 12, 2012, 10:17am

olive smith This was a perfect wedding. Not only beautiful, but also the mos fun wedding. What beautiful pictures. Will be a wonderful memory to look at and enjoy all their lives.  Jun 12, 2012, 7:09am

Gino DeMaio These are beautiful, but that first bridal portrait is just stunning!  Jun 12, 2012, 7:07am

Girish Fantastic photographs :) Excellent pictures of the bride. Most of the pictures are black and white, do you give the color version as well to the client when you provide a dvd.  Jun 12, 2012, 2:18am

Wendy (Ferguson) Mosteller Gorgeous! Looked like a perfect day! So happy for you Jayme! Beautiful bride. I was looking for you dog in one of the pics? lol  Jun 11, 2012, 11:43pm

Elizabeth Absolutely LOVE ALL of these pictures! Jayme -- you are stunning! What a beautiful weekend!  Jun 11, 2012, 11:13pm

Brea Beautiful wedding! The pictures are amazing!! Can't wait to see more!!!  Jun 11, 2012, 10:49pm

Jayme Shy Barnett These pictures are gorgeous. I absolutely love the one of Brandon and I hugging immediately after the ceremony. You have perfectly captured one of the best days of our lives. Much love.  Jun 11, 2012, 10:34pm

sharon elizabeth gahhhh!!!! gorgeous -- so timeless and classic!  Jun 11, 2012, 10:29pm

Kate McMullen Breathtakingly beautiful!!! Everyone and everything was stu9nning! Love you  Jun 11, 2012, 8:38pm

Laura Gordon This is SO beautiful!! Love!  Jun 11, 2012, 6:36pm

Gail Oh this wedding is to DIE FOR! Love how classic and timeless you two make ALL of your work! These photos will be frameworthy for decades to come!  Jun 11, 2012, 5:49pm

Amanda Miller The 5th image down, of her dress! I died! Soooo classic and ethereal, love it.  Jun 11, 2012, 4:09pm

Tracy Pictures are beautiful! Made me cry all over again! Such a great day, with beautiful bride, handsome groom and wonderful photographers!  Jun 11, 2012, 3:21pm

MM Hey Jodie! I think it was First United Methodist...but yep in Huntington!  Jun 11, 2012, 2:37pm

Jodie What church is that? Is it Johnson Methodist in Huntington?  Jun 11, 2012, 2:29pm

Brandon Barnett I love the pictures, they are great.  Jun 11, 2012, 2:14pm

Stephanie Stewart So.incredibly.STUNNING! Ethereal, beautiful, perfect. LOVE, love, love!  Jun 11, 2012, 1:48pm

Elizabeth GORGEOUS..love, love, the first pic!!! Reminds me of something from the 1950's don't know why but it does! Congrats to the couple!  Jun 11, 2012, 12:06pm