Ray That kiss photo with Ashley's hand on Jeremy's face is gorgeous. And Jeremy's reaction to Ashley walking down the aisle, is amazing. You captured it so well. Yay, for spontaneous weddings!!!! ;o)  Jul 12, 2012, 7:48pm

Cindy Habel Amazing images! Congratulations to the happy couple!  Apr 18, 2012, 11:29am

erin mcginn The emotion, spontaneity, and brilliance of these images is so phenomenal! LOVE!  Mar 14, 2012, 11:52pm

Brooke Oh my GOSH what an amazing story!  Mar 13, 2012, 6:26pm

Sindy So so beautiful!  Mar 5, 2012, 8:59pm

betsy la vida LOOOOOVE! How much fun is this. Love the classic timeless approach to documenting this. So so cool. :)  Mar 3, 2012, 4:22pm

Suzy G I love how you can take the most simple wedding and show the world how any wedding, no matter the size, if highlighted with love, is amazing and beautiful.  Mar 2, 2012, 2:30pm

Dominique So beautiful! I just love how your style shines through every time you post.  Mar 2, 2012, 8:48am

Tricia Boutelle Breathtaking! I adore the shot of him helping her finishing dressing, and his expression when she came down the aisle (especially since he'd already seen her). And of course, we have to mention her dress and gorgeous legs!! Beautiful work, as always! I just adore your style. xo*tricia  Mar 1, 2012, 10:49am

Christa Beautiful. The images, the story, all of it. And I LOVE Ashley's dress  Mar 1, 2012, 10:35am

maggieb Sweet! You can't make this stuff up. What an amazing moment of time, love and life preserved with such beauty.  Mar 1, 2012, 9:46am

Laura Gordon Ahhhh! This is so exciting! These images are so incredibly gorgeous and really tell Ashley and Jeremy's story! They are such a special couple and I couldn't be a speck more excited for them! It was SUCH an honor being a part of this, I am so thankful and so lucky to call you my friends! And Justin & Mary, you truly outdid yourselves on this one... absolutely stunning! Everything looks perfect. You two are incredible!!!! <3  Mar 1, 2012, 12:27am

Anthony Quesada Wow! Amazing stuff. This was beautiful. Having seen what you were dealing with on the shoot makes it even that much more impressive. I have never seen so many cameras at a wedding in my life and you guys made it seem like you were the only ones there. You captured Ashley and Jeremy so well. LOVE IT  Feb 29, 2012, 11:59pm

ZipporahK Wow, so gorgeous! I admire your work! and such a cute wedding. Love it all!!  Feb 29, 2012, 10:47pm

josh So, it's 3:30am at Wolfgang Puck's in MGM Grand, and Jenny + I are enjoying some dessert with some friends two tables over as this happened. I'd never had a conversation with anyone sitting at that table...and I was in tears as well. Such a crazy moment for everyone...in a beautiful way, of course. Man, the story they have to share. Great pictures you two :)  Feb 29, 2012, 10:16pm

Amanda Miller Absolutely beautiful! Such a special moment to be a part of.  Feb 29, 2012, 10:11pm

Lisa Cour Oh wow. Just like that! I will live spontaneously vicariously through them. :) There is SO much emotion in all of these. Simply gorgeous!  Feb 29, 2012, 6:40pm

Sarah Goodwin I always look forward to J&M posts, but when it's people you know?! From Ashley & Jeremy to the bridesmaids including my sister, the guests...definitely an emotional attachment to the photos & simply amazing because you captured Ashley & Jeremy perfectly. I love the story of how everything came together in a split second to be completely classy & elegant & totally them. XO  Feb 29, 2012, 5:31pm

Kathryn Denelle Epic. Seriously? Seriously...epic.  Feb 29, 2012, 5:25pm

Little Ashley Absolutely stunning. Amazed. The photos are gorgeous black and white is classic which you are. Congratulations again. Perfect life! Best wishes my love!  Feb 29, 2012, 5:10pm

sarah danaher funny story... I'm friends with Ashley, and wanted to go to the wedding, but had to leave for the airport that night, and wasn't sure I could make it. I went to dinner with some folks, and my friend Tori & I were walking back down the Strip toward the hotel when we saw this crowd gathered up ahead of us, staring in a window at a wedding happening inside. GUESS WHO'S WEDDING??? Tori & I shared in the joy with the folks outside, and then popped in just for a minute to hug a few folks. Such an awesome, sweet wedding!!  Feb 29, 2012, 4:57pm

Tira J And that?.........seriously amazing!  Feb 29, 2012, 4:52pm

SHELBY ANDERSON Ashley, I can't stop telling you how excited I am for you. This pictures are AMAZING and even though we have never met, I feel like I know you, and now I have been able to see the love that you share with your HUSBAND! I hope you two are always this much in love, and always lean on each other no matter what plans you may make, and always have an adventurous heart to celebrate the unique and amazing way you began your marriage. It's a wonderful gift and I'm so glad to have you in our "club" xoxox  Feb 29, 2012, 4:48pm

Jessica Frey Photography STUNNING. It all makes sense now! Half awake at 5:45am I know we were all curious what was happening ;) Congrats to them and beautiful beautiful images as always! What a day you guys had!!!  Feb 29, 2012, 3:55pm

Bethany Ann Sooooo special!!! Love these images. So romantic and intimate. :)  Feb 29, 2012, 3:17pm

Jackie Lamas ooooh so pretty! i love this!  Feb 29, 2012, 3:13pm

Kandise Yes! Glad that what was going on in the hotel room that morning was about something so beautiful. These are gorgeous!  Feb 29, 2012, 3:05pm

Chelsea I seriously teared up at this. How incredible to have a chance to shoot a moment like this. Absolutely amazing job!  Feb 29, 2012, 2:39pm

Lauren Wakefield AMAZING!!! There's something oddly intimate about Vegas weddings. I definitely got chills at a few of those. :)  Feb 29, 2012, 2:34pm

Julia Love love love!! Congratulations Ashley & Jeremy!! xoxo  Feb 29, 2012, 2:01pm

Jen What gorgeous photos (as always) and such a romantic story! How cool that you got to be a part of something so special.  Feb 29, 2012, 1:53pm

Rebekah Hoyt GORGEOUS! I've been waiting for these and they are absolutely beautiful. I LOVE J&M!  Feb 29, 2012, 1:40pm

Elizabeth and Ryan | Elizabeth Ryan Photography GAHHHH! SO so so BEAUTIFUL!!! AHHHHH!!! ;) Ok- THAT was EPIC! ;) Well done J&M! and HUGE congrats to Jeremy and Ashley!!! <3  Feb 29, 2012, 1:14pm

Jill Powers This wedding was SO BEAUTIFUL! Everything about it is classy and elegant. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  Feb 29, 2012, 1:02pm

Lily Glass LOVE his reaction to her walking down the aisle! Couldn't wait to see these and they only exceeded my expectations - what a wonderful story.  Feb 29, 2012, 12:52pm

Deney Really gorgeous set guys!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:45pm

Alicia White So so beautiful. Such a perfect representation of their night. Great job!!!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:44pm

Paul Manke What a beautiful surprise! And amazing emotion captured here! You guys are amazing as always!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:39pm

Amanda Pearl Perfection. I have never seen Ashley more beautiful and Jeremy so happy. This is what love is all about. Gorgeous way to capture their happiness.  Feb 29, 2012, 12:39pm

Jennifer Smith Beautiful! You did such a wonderful job with this elopement! The lighting is just perfect!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:38pm

Ashley Goodwin OH. EM. GEE. Amazing. yall have me crying. I absolutely love Ashtray and Germ, and their Vegas wedding was one to remember! What an HONOR to be apart of it, and how fantastic that such industry professionals rallied together to make this happen! HUGE props to yall. huge.  Feb 29, 2012, 12:34pm

Stacey SO COOL!!!! I love this... what an incredible story and wonderfully captured for forever. Also, I kinda loved the part about the coffee filling back up ;-)  Feb 29, 2012, 12:23pm

LEOLAK LOVE IT!! Sooo awesome! Great story and beautiful images!! Ashley you look STUNNING!! Love the dress and the shoes. Such a cool story all around! Congrats!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:19pm

Jen Jar I. AM. DYING. Mary and Justin, I still remember that morning...I was SO nervous standing there in the lobby waiting for you to come out for the shootout. And then seeing your faces as I told the story melted my heart and I knew that Ashley and Jeremy were going to have the best day of their lives in just 36 hours. I am so unbelievably honored to have witnessed you two in action, and I will never forget how big your hearts are. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my best friend the best day of her life <3  Feb 29, 2012, 12:17pm

Jeremy Mitchell Speech. Less. I feel like my scrabble bag is out of letters because I seriously can not put words together right now to describe how happy I am. Thank you guys so, so, so much for everything you have done for us. Love you guys!!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:15pm

ashley barnett Whew. So I have to admit that I was being a little lazy this morning...half asleep, cuddling with the dogs when Jeremy leaps into the room all crazy-eyed and said THEY'RE UP!!! At which point I tried to wipe the sleep from my eyes so I could focus, but as soon as I started reading I gave up because for what has to be the 50th time in a week I burst into happy tears. I couldn't be more excited and happy. All of this was just so perfectly us. Thank you's will never say what we are feeling enough. We love you guys so SO much.  Feb 29, 2012, 12:12pm

Kate Douthwright I saw this all over twitter and instagram, so awesome! And your pictures are amazing! You worked it in the dark!!!!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:05pm

Emilia Jane So beautiful! It was such an honor to be there with you all.  Feb 29, 2012, 12:02pm

Christy Ahhh I LOVE IT! I saw you all screaming the morning of the shoot out and was wondering what on earth was happening! So excited that this was it! Stunning. :)  Feb 29, 2012, 11:57am

Katie Nesbitt LOVE!!!! I especially love the one where they're holding hands face to face. Ohhh. And Ashley you look so, so pretty!!!  Feb 29, 2012, 11:57am

Regina Marie OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you guys doing this! I was outside watching it getting to watch the two of you work! They were SO cute and I LOVED that wedding dress! How cool to see it posted!  Feb 29, 2012, 11:55am

Mallory Absolutely freaking fabulous!!!! I'm so jealous that this isn't my wedding....and just love the whole story behind this....great captures!! <3  Feb 29, 2012, 11:53am

Katie Jane Aw, so that's what all the commotion was at the beginning of the shootout! We were all wondering! This is so amazing!! I love it when things come together so perfectly like this.  Feb 29, 2012, 11:52am

Nancy Mitchell What a beautiful LOVE STORY! This brought tears to my eyes....you guys are the BEST! What a wedding to remember! And the shots are beautiful! xoxo~nance  Feb 29, 2012, 11:52am

Eric F I almost feel like I don't have to say anything because you know what's coming. Y'all nailed it ONCE AGAIN!! What an awesome story, great looking couple, and of course, the photos speak for themselves. With everything else you had going on at WPPI, and with no lead time on this, these pictures just prove that what y'all do is a God-given natural, pretty damn amazing talent!! Props to J&M and congrats to J&A!!  Feb 29, 2012, 11:50am

SarahV These are GORGEOUS photos!!! They are so lucky they had you!!! Wonderful - entirely and completely. Annnnnd her legs go on for miles!  Feb 29, 2012, 11:49am

sharon elizabeth I am so in love with their story and these pictures!!!! I know Ashley is going to die when she sees these!!!! <3  Feb 29, 2012, 11:49am

Jillian Tree Absolutely GORGEOUS! Mary you guys did such an amaaazing job. We tried to come to the wedding but got there a lil late. I love the photos!! <3  Feb 29, 2012, 11:48am

Abby Grace You all truly outdid yourselves. I'm in love with the lighting in every single image- it oozes Vegas nightlife, but also a soft romance. These are so so so beautiful! And that image of Jeremy's face when she's walking down the aisle? Definitely a tear-jerker.  Feb 29, 2012, 11:46am

Natalee Raymond This is just so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.  Feb 29, 2012, 11:44am