Sylvia So fantastic!! These are gorgeous.  Jun 2, 2011, 7:44pm

Kathryn Can't wait to see more - it all looks beautiful!  Jun 2, 2011, 3:11am

Kellee Love these. Can't wait to see more. The light coming through the carousel is stunning!  Jun 1, 2011, 9:48pm

Ray That bridal shot of Amanda is beautiful. And I LOVE that last shot of the bride & groom on the carousel. Carousel's rock! =o)  Jun 1, 2011, 3:02am

Sindy Oh my, that veil shot is insanely beautiful!!!  May 31, 2011, 10:30pm

Jackie Lamas oooh what a sweet wedding! love the veil shot :)  May 31, 2011, 5:04pm

maggieb What a perfectly wonderful place for a wedding! :-)...love the demure look under that veil. She is gorgeous!!  May 31, 2011, 4:32pm

Kaitlyn (Robert & Kathleen Photographers) I love the last image of the bride and groom! So beautiful!  May 31, 2011, 3:39pm

ajira oh! The b&w through the veil! The lavender! The truck! LOVE!!  May 31, 2011, 2:25pm

aaron greenwood I love these! the carousel is beautiful & whimsical!  May 31, 2011, 11:18am

MM @Katelyn: I know right!! We have our work cut out for us! Oh you totally SHOULD have just come up....we would've played bocce!  May 31, 2011, 10:41am

Katelyn James all these extended sneak peeks are killing us over here on the other side of the blog! Whew. You gots some blogging to do and I can't WAIT! Love you both! Ps. We just shot in NYC and Michael was like, "Lets just drive up and see J&M.... it's kinda on the way" - What?! ha! We're both directionally challenged...just wanted you to know we thought of you! xo  May 31, 2011, 10:23am

Sydni Jackson whoa - so cool! love the last shot!  May 31, 2011, 10:17am

feuza hey this carousel looks familiar, can't wait to see more  May 31, 2011, 10:04am

sharon elizabeth photography fabulous!  May 31, 2011, 9:23am